Sunday, November 1, 2020

November Rainbow Card Challenge


Beautiful, isn't it???
I love sapphire blue. It's my birthstone, and just one of my favorite colors. I even had a wallpaper that color with small, vines of flowers on it. It was my favorite room in the house. So warm and cozy!!! And guess what, it was the laundry room!!! Oh well, I loved the look...

So, on to my card... 



I decided I wanted to use a blue background and white flowers. That just sounded good to me. I had this stamp I bought a long time ago from Hero Arts but I hadn't used it very much because I didn't quite know what to do with it. I am sure I am not the only one who designs her cards at night while trying to fall asleep!!! Well, this is how this one was put together.

I used Distress inks to partially color the flowers.
The leaves were cut with my Silhouette Cameo machine. 
I used black acrylic paint for the dots and white paint for the white.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Leave me a comment, I'd love to know you were here!!

3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Elena! I love how the flower is popped up in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! The flowers are gorgeous. I love your use of the bright white to offset the blue.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment,
I would love to hear from you.

leaves, Leaves, and more LEAVES

Well hello there, Fall is everywhere but here!!! I'm in Phoenix, AZ and we have finally gotten down to mid-80's, but it sure doesn&#...

Labels